For state agencies tasked with administering workers’ compensation programs, a key to success is to ensure that program implementation information is accurate, current, and accessible. Given today’s constraints on staffing levels, it’s also important that the information management process not be too labor-intensive. The Paragon® Workers’ Compensation Management system solves these agency challenges by providing efficient, reliable electronic management of workers’ compensation program data.
Built on the Paragon Information Management System, the Paragon solution for Workers’ Compensation features a high-performance database and an intuitive user interface that agency staff can securely access through a standard web browser, whether in the office or on the road. With Paragon, your agency can:
- Manage information for employers, employees, and insurance companies.
- Manage all information relating to employee injury incidents, including nature of injury (or illness), cause, lost time, awards, and compensation.
- Accept injury reports via Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), sharply reducing paperwork for employers and agency staff.
- Search and retrieve employer, employer, insurance, or incident information on demand.
- Generate summary or detail reports.
Mobile App for Workers’ Comp Adjudicators
As an extension to the Paragon Workers’ Compensation Management system, RSI can provide a Paragon Touch mobile application specially designed for adjudicators. With this mobile app, adjudicators can use their smartphone or tablet for convenient 24x7 access to their caseload data. The application lets adjudicators view docket information for their cases and check their case schedule.
Affordable Solutions, Customized for Your Program Requirements
RSI specializes in providing high quality, affordable IT solutions for state governments in New England. As a local company with deep experience in the New England public sector IT market, RSI can customize the Paragon solution to exactly fit the workers’ compensation program administration needs of your particular state.
Contact us today to learn more about the Paragon solution for workers’ compensation administration.