Relational Semantics, Inc. has been building, deploying, and supporting IT solutions for state governments for three decades. Based in Boston, RSI serves the New England region exclusively. Our Forecourt® systems for the judicial branch and Paragon® systems for the executive branch help state governments meet core operational requirements like case management, application processing, data integration, mobile productivity, and public access.
RSI makes high quality software solutions that fit the budgets of state courthouses and agencies. From working closely with state government organizations since 1983, we know that state organizations have a strong need for the latest and best productivity-enhancing software technologies, but typically lack the IT budget leeway of large corporations or federal agencies. State-level organizations are too often forced to choose between unsatisfactory options: blow up the budget by purchasing a high-cost solution from one of the big national vendors; create homegrown solutions that tend toward a hard-to-maintain patchwork of single-purpose applications; or simply do without the latest technologies and continue to rely on the same old labor-intensive, paper-driven processes.
RSI provides state organizations with a better solution: complete, full-featured, modern IT systems that won’t strain your budget. How does RSI deliver high quality software at an affordable price?
- We’re small and we’re focused. As a small software solutions provider exclusively serving the New England state government market, our overhead is low, which translates to lower prices for our customers.
- We make selective use of proven open source technologies such as Red Hat Linux, Oracle MySQL, and Apache web server. By leveraging these well-established open source components – which have been used for many years in some of the world’s largest production environments – RSI is able to provide our customers with modern IT solutions that cost less than competitors’ solutions at the outset and throughout the solution lifecycle. (For customers who require or prefer other operating systems or database systems, we can meet your needs.)
Working with RSI
When you work with RSI you can expect:
- Customization. RSI works closely with you to understand your agency’s particular needs and then implements customized solutions that deliver exactly the benefits that you’re looking for.
- Clear vision. With 30 years of hands-on experience and some very long-running customer relationships, we know how to design and implement future-proof systems that can grow and adapt as your operational needs evolve.
- Continuity. With RSI you won’t get the ever-shifting cast of characters that you’d encounter if you sign on with one of the big national vendors. When you work with RSI, you’ll see the same familiar faces through the planning, deployment, and long-term support of your solution. You’ll know us, and we’ll know where your agency has been and where you’re trying to go.
RSI’s president and lead architect is Bob Gorman. An expert in state government operational needs and the information technologies available to meet those needs, Bob has been with RSI since the beginning. When you work with RSI, expect to see a lot of Bob – he’ll be leading the charge throughout all phases of the solution lifecycle.
Contact us today and let us know what operational challenges your courthouse or agency is facing. We can help!