Forecourt® is a modular, integrated software suite that coordinates and automates the judicial case management process. Designed specifically for the needs of state-level court systems, Forecourt delivers the reliability, security, and rich functionality that today’s judicial organizations require, without busting your budget. Major court systems in Massachusetts and elsewhere in New England use Forecourt to conduct their daily business.
Affordable, Dependable Judicial Case Management
Forecourt provides an affordable way to replace paper-driven processes or home-grown special purpose applications with a complete, integrated automation solution that saves time, reduces errors, and provides instant case visibility to those who need it. The core Forecourt Judicial Case Management System (CMS) supports all stages of the judicial case lifecycle including:
- Case initiation
- Case tracking
- Ingest of audio-video from courtroom recording systems
- Case searching and reporting
- Final disposition
Forecourt CMS utilizes the latest web 2.0 technologies to provide users with a rich, intuitive graphical interface through a standard web browser.
Modular Design, So You Can Purchase Only What You Need
Beyond its core capabilities judicial case management, the Forecourt product suite is modular and extensible, allowing you to buy the added capabilities that you need and not more. Optional extensions to the core Forecourt CMS include:
- Forecourt eNotify, for integrated electronic notification of case litigants and attorneys.
- Forecourt ECF Adapter, for integrating with ECF-compliant judicial e-filing systems.
- Forecourt ePublish, for providing web-based judicial public access to non-confidential case information.
- Forecourt Touch. For legal professionals on the go, RSI can provide special-purpose judicial mobile applications that integrate with the Forecourt CMS and serve the particular needs of judges, clerks, administrators, or other stakeholders.
- Forecourt Document. For storage of filings and other documents associated with a case.
Customized for Your Court
RSI can customize Forecourt so that it perfectly meets the needs and preferences of your organization. As a New England based company focused on providing affordable IT solutions for state government organizations, RSI combines extensive regional experience and knowledge with a hands-on approach that emphasizes providing customers with exactly what they want.
As part of tailoring Forecourt to the specific needs of your courthouse, RSI can implement seamless integrations between Forecourt and your existing business applications such as document management systems or financial systems; or between Forecourt and the systems of other courts and agencies.
The Proven Case Management Solution
Courts and public agencies in Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Vermont rely on RSI solutions to power their daily business operations. The Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court and Appeals Court have used Forecourt for more than a decade, both for case management and to publish their widely praised public access website.
Want to learn more about what RSI and Forecourt can do for your courthouse? Contact us today.