To protect the public from fire hazards, state agencies must ensure that fire safety information in their care is accurate, complete, and accessible. Public safety agencies today are also challenged to work more efficiently, doing more with less. Electronic information management systems can help with these objectives, but only if they fit within agency budgets. Paragon® Fire Safety Management provides dependable, full-featured electronic management of fire safety information, at a budget-friendly price. Already used by the Vermont Division of Fire Safety to manage inspection and safety information for structures statewide, Paragon Fire Safety Management can be easily adapted for any agency with responsibility for fire safety programs.
Paragon for Efficient, Accurate Fire Safety Information Management
Paragon couples a high-performance database with a rich web-based front end that fire safety professionals can access with a standard browser, whether in the office or out in the field. The Paragon interface allows for easy entry of fire safety information and makes that information instantly available to all who need it.
With Paragon, safety personnel can:
- Create entries for individual physical structures and manage information, activities, and events for each structure.
- Create reusable entities – such as a building owner, general contractor, or fire marshal – and associate those entities with structures.
- Create reusable workitems – such as fire inspection, electrical work, or plan review – and apply those workitems to structures.
- Search and retrieve structures, entities, workitems, or events.
- Manage licensing programs for electricians, plumbers, and other licensed professionals.
- And much more.
Through its secure, web-based interface, Paragon also supports the creation of inspection reports. Using Paragon not only makes inspection report creation easier and faster, it also reduces the chance of errors and encourages consistency and compliance with agency standards.
Have Paragon Custom-Tailored for Your Agency’s Needs
Paragon can be extended and adapted to meet the specific requirements of your agency. Available Paragon extensions include:
- Paragon ePublish, for web-based public access to non-confidential information from your Paragon system.
- Paragon Touch, for mobile inspection applications supporting specific types of inspections.
- Paragon state government data integration solutions to integrate your Paragon system with other on-site systems or with the systems of external organizations.
- Paragon Document, for storage of fire safety related documents and files.
As a New England based company focused on delivering affordable IT solutions for state government RSI offers regional expertise and a hands-on approach to professional services. We can fine tune your Paragon system so that it perfectly fits your agency’s needs and preferences.
Contact us today to learn more about Paragon Fire Safety Management.