Paragon® is a versatile information management system geared toward the day-to-day operational needs of state-level government agencies. The system features a high-performance database and a rich web front end that agency staff can securely access through a standard web browser. Affordably priced, with flexible capabilities for creating, updating, searching, and reporting on hierarchically organized data, Paragon provides an ideal solution for some of the most common information management challenges facing today’s state agencies:
- Case management for social services delivery
- Benefit claims processing
- Processing of applications for licenses, permits, or grants
- Site information management for public safety
Case Management for Services, Claims, or Applications
Paragon provides an end-to-end solution for state agency case management of any type of social service cases. This highly adaptable solution supports all phases of the case lifecycle including case creation; ingestion and management of case-related materials; case status updating; event scheduling; notifications; case search; case reporting; and case closure.
The versatile Paragon system can also provide time-saving, error-reducing electronic information management for various types of constituent applications and requests including:
- Unemployment benefit claims
- Workers’ compensation claims
- License or permit applications
- Grant applications
- Project bids
Site Information Management for Public Safety
Paragon is also ideally suited for managing information regarding physical sites, facilities, or locations. The Vermont Division of Fire Safety, for example, uses the Paragon Fire Safety Management system to electronically manage inspection and safety information for structures statewide. In addition to supporting the creation, updating, and retrieval of data relating to physical structures, this fire safety information management system enables inspectors to quickly create consistent, accurate, policy-compliant inspection reports through a secure web-based interface.
With a proven track record in the high-stakes context of fire safety, Paragon can be easily adapted to any environment in which there is need for ongoing management of data pertaining to physical sites or locales.
Extensible and Customizable, to Suit Your Agency’s Needs
A variety of extension modules are available for Paragon information systems, including:
- Paragon ePublish, for providing web-based public access to non-confidential information from your core Paragon system.
- Paragon Touch – mobile applications for state government, tailored toward specific job functions.
- Paragon Document, for storage of pictures, filings, and other documents.
- State government data integration solutions for integrating your Paragon information system with other on-premise or off-premise systems.
As a New England based company focused on delivering affordable IT solutions for state government, RSI offers extensive regional experience and a hands-on approach to professional services. We can work with you to implement a custom-tailored Paragon solution that’s exactly right for your agency’s needs.
Want to learn more about how a Paragon system can help your agency save time and money while improving constituent service? Contact us today.